From the the name, i’m sure that you thought this is a lotion. But you wrong this is a toner. Actually, i was. When i was looking arround in the supermarket and found this stuff, i was confused. Maybe Hada Labo put the wrong label on their products, cos why the lotion was sooo unlike lotion the most. It’s like toner not a lotion and something that made i confuse. They put Ultimate Whitening milk next to the lotion, I was thinking for a while *yu know i was so smartless* are them like milk cleanser and toner? But, i kept buy them ^^ cos they really best seller on Japan.
Both has same deskription in the back side. What they said on those product
Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Lotion and milk has 3 plus point:
· High Purity Arbutin: Extract from bearberry’s plant works for brighten skin tone and hide disguise dark spots
· Vitamin C: Avoid dull skin and prevent free radicals UV sun radiance affect
· Hyaluronic Acid: Moiturizes and smoothes the skin
These plus points will make skin bright and keep elastic
· 2 active ingredients agent for skin more brighten
· 1 gram Hyaluronic Acid can keep until 6 liters water, the skin will more moisturize and brighten
· Has texture like water and absorb easily
· No scent, no color, and no ethanol
· Suitable with skin’s pH
Do you know the ingredients? It’s write in komposisi. As you can see it’s contain arbutin that make skin more brighten. For the texture it’s really watery like toner. The scent? Yes, it absolutely doesn’t has scent.
For you that don’t like any scent it’s obviously suitable for you. No color just same like water.
For the milk lotion it’s kind like ordianary lotion. About the scent there’s no prob when you applied first, but after a while it’ll smell like glue on my hand but not too strong. Nevermind it doesnt’ bother me at all. Color? Has white color like other usual lotion.
Is this product works for me? Yes, but not whitening just brighten and moisturize. It’s really sooooooo moisturize my skin when i got dry condition and also works when i got oily condition. Always applies this on the morning and if i get skin dehidration. Watch out, the lotion may spill down from your hand.
This product works for me, but same with its friend. Just for brigtening and moisturizing, no whitening. Absorbs well on my skin and always use this on the night before apply the essence.
The prices are really affordable compare with the Japanese version. For the lotion is arround IDR 20-30rb or USD 2-3 and the milk lotion is arround IDR 40-60rb or USD 4-6. I got my milk lotion when it was on sale ^^
Results for both of them
- Easy to find
- Affordable prices
- Absorbs well onto my skin
- No scent, no color, no ethanol, no paraben, no artifical chemical
- Moisturize and brighten up my skin
- Don't whiten up my skin
- Smells like glue on my hand after apply it (for milk lotion)
The essence is to be continue, so keep stay on my blog J
If you ever use those products, please share your experience on the comment below