Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hada Labo Shirojyun Ultimate Whitening Essence


Nowadays is the first weekend in 2013. Sorry, yesterday i counldn’t continue review bout  Hada Labo. I was sooooo lazy at that time and so tired though i didn’t do anything, maybe it’s like holiday effect -,-. I already review bout the lotion and the milk lotion before, if you haven’t read it just click here. From Hada Labo Shitojyun Ultimate Series, this is the smallest and the pricey product among another product -__- it’s arround IDR 120.000 – 130.000 or USD 12-13 . But, like its friends it’s pretty easy to find in supermarket and drugstore. This has a pump so it’s easily for you to put out the essence.

sorry, i didn't cap the pump :(
Let’s what they said on this product



  •               High Purity arbutin and Vitamin C are 2 active whitening agent which brighten and disguise dark spots so that can make skin more shine and no dull skin
  •             Rich with Hyaluronic Acid which can moisturize the skin and make skin more moist and smoother than before
  •       No scent, no color, mineral oil and ethanol





You can see the ingredients in komposisi. Wrote that it’s contain methylparaben and propylparaben. I don’t know, are they part of  paraben type or another different ingredients? *_*. Google it if you don’t know cos i’m stil google it bout these ingredients. Sorry, i can’t give you more information about ingredients T_T. The good side, it still has arbutin as a whitening ingredients.


The texture is thick but watery and easy to blend. The essence absorb perfectly on my skin. No scent and no color? Yes, it is. There’s no any scent, so this is really suitable for you who don’t really like any scent.

Is it works for me? Yes, moisturize, minimize my pore, and can disgiuse my dark spots even not all of them. Overall it’s pretty works for me. I use this when all of my pimples already gone. I never use this when i got acne-prone skin condition otherwise  it’ll improve my pimples bigger than before >.<  it’s like a nightmare for me. For me, it doesn’t work for whiten my skin, just brighten.

Oh yeah i almost forget, this is the pict bout the texture between the lotion, milk lotion, and essence




Results:
Pro:
  • ·         Has Arbutin, vit c, and Hyaluronic Acid as active whitening agent
  • ·         No scent, no color, ethanol, and mineral oil
  • ·         Easy to find in supermarket and drugstore
  • ·         Absorb perfectly on my skin
  • ·         Moisturize, disguise dark spots and minimize my pore
  • ·         Brighten my skin
  • ·         Comes with pump

Cons:
  • ·         Pricey among HL Shirojyun Series
  • ·         Doesn’t whiten my skin
  • ·         Methylparaben and propylparaben as the ingredients *_*
  • ·         Improve my pimples >.<

Rating: 3.5/5
Repurchase: No, i want try another essence which better than this

How bout you? Have you ever use this essence? Please comment below ^3^

Bye!!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment