Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quick Review: Vaseline Total Moisture Aloe Fresh SPF 24


Hi guys!!
I’m so glad cos i can make a post again. I wanna share a review from one of the most body lotion that i uses daily. This is my favorite, cos ut’s really cheap to my pocket ^^. I’m a cheap products hunter. Beside body lotion, i use this as sun protection cos it has high spf too. I always applies this on the morning when i’m ready to school or when i get skin dehidration. It’s really easy to find to0, i can even find this in the store near my house.



They combine the thin and fresh sensation from aloe vera with UVA and UVB sun protect. So, the scent of this bo dy lotion it’s really so fresh and doesn’t leave any residue. And also quic absorbs onto my skin. Really suitable for dry skin and oily skin. It’s really moiturize my skin till night ^^.



Bad side it’s contains methylparaben, propylparaben, and alcohol L

Results
Pros:
  • Cheap
  • Easy to find
  • Moisturize my skin all day long
  • SPF 24 PA ++
  • Doesn’t leave any residue
  • Fresh aloe scent
  • Thin formula
  • Quick absorb


Cons:
  • Contain methylparaben, propylparaben, and alcohol


Rating : 4/5
Repurchase: Yes, obviously

Bye!!
I have to prepare for tomorrrow, cos tomorrow is the 1st day on school after school holiday :’((. I don’t want this holiday end up so early 


This is my new sign ^^ my old sign kind a boring for me
Hope you like it too
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment